Financial Services Portal
Create highly secure and private Dynamics portals to share information with your colleagues and clients, granting them 24/7 access. Build a better understanding of your customers needs and tailor their experience and provide them with a single, convenient and highly safe gateway to their personal details and your services which would most appeal to them and match their respective needs.
- Give up-to-date information and allow clients to monitor their accounts with having to request and wait for assistance
- Optimise data capture and management
- Meet customer demands by streamlining interactions and deliver excellent customer service
Events & Conference Portal
Engage and build on relationships whilst keeping people informed on new and upcoming events. Keep track of all details and ensure attendees, vendors, sponsors and speakers have a seamless experience allowing you to repeatedly deliver events that surpass expectations.
- Easily update people on any last minute changes and make sure no one forgets about the event with reminders
- Display and promote upcoming events and let customers instantly register for new events and allow your team to support bookings behind the scenes
- Get a real-time view of registrations, payments, scheduling and more
Customer Service Portal
Give your customers unlimited access to support, information and services. Deliver solutions to customer issues quickly and effectively ensuring they recieve the highest standards of customer service whilst increasing your teams productivity.
- Increase customer retention and satisfaction through efficient customer service
- Capture data by allowing customers to submit feedback, issues and update personal information through forms
- Offer more services through personalised experiences ensuring every customer is made to feel unique and valued
Simplify information for students and staff by giving them a single gateway without having to sacrifice security or usability. Provide resources that have been selectively filtered and organised to ensure the information is relevant to each portal user.
- Provide users with a central point where they can access various educational tools and facilities as a 'resource portal'
- Reduce the costs of communication between students, teachers and other educational providers
- Create multimedia resources that are current and accurate to the needs of the intended user encouraging study and participation in academic and leisure activities
Facilitate meaningful communications with not only patients but internally between colleagues and other departments. Stop relying on manual, labour intensive methods and processes which are at a high risk of errors. Gain accurate real time data to enable decisions to be made with greater ease and efficiency.
- Give patients 24-our access to their personal information anywhere with an internet connection
- Exchange secure information with other colleagues and teams
- Grant customers the ability to schedule non-urgent appointments and update contact information through the self service portal
Public Sector Portal
Cut down on administrative burdens by reducing phone calls and paperwork whilst enhancing and promoting better communication. Improve citizen satisfaction as issues can be submitted at any time from anywhere which in turn encourages people to actively engage with your organisation and remain informed about you and what you do.
- Reduce administration
- Create an open line of communication for questions, information and feedback
- Guide and inform people and review new data and information quickly with confidence